“This is all well and good,” I hear some of you say. “But it’s a bit self righteous, dontcha think? I mean, what ever happened to that good ol’ MONDO 2000 amorality; the trashed hipster excess; the Sadean/Burroughsian polymorphis perversity; the winking chic naughtiness; the”… oh stop!
OK. For you and only you, I present the Special Hipster’s Steal This Singularity video, organized and directed by my wicked brother Hassan I Sirius. Upon abandoning his mountain retreat and his nefarious plans for the terrible night of the DMT assassins when he was forced to admit that the Tea Party had utterly poisoned the anarchist narrative, he formed an advertising company with Gilles de Rais and Donald Trump, who he met at the Punk: Chaos to Coture afterparty. Anyway, they have been kind enough to organize this beautiful advertisment for Steal This Singularity. Ciao Ciao!
Steal This Singularity in Seven Parts & A Song
- Part One: Steal This Singularity Defined
- Part Two: Steal This Singularity? Yippie!
- Part Three: The More Things Change, The More You’ll Need to Save
- Part Four: The Worm Earns (or it can fuck off and die)
- Part Five: There’ll Be Pie in the Sky When You Don’t Die.. Or We Don’t Need no Steenkin’ Steal This Singularity
- Part Six: So What (or How Can I Help this Estimable if Weird Project?)
- Part Seven: A Special Naughty Hipster’s Steal This Singularity
- White Babbits: This Months Steal This Singularity Theme Song. Sing along with Grace Slick